As we all know, the processing of precision parts is called precision machining. It is precisely because of the high processing and process requirements, the precision of the products is very high, and the precision of precision parts includes the accuracy of the position. Dimensional accuracy, shape accuracy, etc. We summarize the following factors that affect the precision of precision part machining:
(1) The spindle rotation of the machine tool can produce a certain error in the machining accuracy of the part.
(2) Inaccuracies in the accuracy of machine tool guides can also lead to errors in the shape of workpieces processed by precision parts.
(3) Transmission components can also cause errors in the machining of the workpiece, which is also the most important factor in the surface error of the workpiece.
(4) Different types of tools and fixtures will have different effects on the accuracy of the workpiece.
(5) In the process of machining and cutting, the position of the force point changes, which may cause deformation of the system, which may cause differences, and may also cause different degrees of error in the accuracy of the workpiece.
(6) The difference in the cutting force will also affect the accuracy of the workpiece.
(7) The error caused by the thermal deformation of the process system. During the machining process, the process system will produce certain thermal deformation under the action of various heat sources.
(7) The deformation of the process system caused by heat often causes the accuracy of the workpiece to be affected.
(8) Deformation caused by the heat of the machine tool will cause deformation of the workpiece.
(9) The deformation of the tool due to heat will have a great impact on the workpiece.
(10) The workpiece itself is thermally deformed, mainly due to heat deformation during the cutting process.
Add: Floor 1, Building 6, Tongfu Industrial Zone, Jiangshi Village, Gongming Town, Shenzhen 518106, China
Please fill in your mailbox information